Postponement to 2020

Started by Grizz, December 08, 2019, 01:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Hello everyone,

I have taken the decision today to postpone Season 2's continuation in to the New Year. Things are rather quiet right now as we see out the remainder of 2019 (and prepare to elect "Britain Trump" here in the UK), and the cutting back of the crew roster, AWOL members, the reduced attendance of Episode 1 and the cancellation of Episode 2 - combined with a series of attendance-based delays to Temporal Leap and two other Serial Roleplays which have been unable to get off the ground - have shown to me that on the whole we could do with regrouping at a later date. If the forums are anything to go by, TLO appears to have wound down for the year.

I am considering putting the timeslot back up to discussion for a variety of reasons, so I will also be taking the opportunity to do that as well as hopefully pick up a new member or two to add to the roster which is pretty thin on the ground. I am also going to be hoping that the master server patch comes in to effect during this time.

I am going to be using this time to reflect on the RPG-X division as a whole - and perhaps even my place here at TLO. I had hoped to take some steps to revitilise the RPG-X schedule and assist other departments in doing the same. This hasn't happened in over 3 months. That is a failure and one which I will have to seek to correct quickly if we are to move forward.

I was tremendously pleased with how the first season of Tyrella panned out. We arguably could have left things there given the nature of how certain threadlines were wrapped up. But as ever I opted to push my luck only to be greeted with a series of unfortunate events - including a personal health scare - which set things back.

I hope that together in 2020 we can set about putting things right. If it doesn't look like that can be achieved, I would rather pull the plug than tarnish the overall Tyrella saga by dragging it out unnecessarily. If you wish to continue on this journey aboard the Phoenix, please keep an eye out for a discussion on the SRP timeslot.

Thank you - I hope that you can understand,

Grizz