Kevin Duprise, Reporting in

Started by Kevin_duprise, January 17, 2021, 08:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin_duprise

Hello Fellow trekkies,

i am Kevin, 32 years old, and from the netherlands, i am a trekkie since i was a little kid, because my dad and uncle were all into it aswell, it was included in me growing up :P i love the theories and the links between series and events. it just gives me that special feeling.

i started playing ST related RPGs when i was 14/15 on forums, with a fairly large group of dutch/belgium people, had a lot of fun and did this until my 16th , thats when i discovered RPG-X , back then it was buggy and i had a bad PC which couldnt load all the maps.
Back in 2006, i started playing RPG-X when it just came out, after that i was hooked, played for about 2 years, then school and reallife had to come first,  by now i'm a father to 1 daughter of 2 and another daughter waiting to be born!.

what i am looking for , is like minded trekkies, to make beautifull and adventurous stories with, trough RPG-X or trough Minecraft (never did a ST related event on MC) or trough STO, (got a char but dont remember the pass and name, i'll fill it out later)

my ingame name will be Kevin Duprise, since this was originaly my Star-trek nickname, (RL: Kevin van Ommeren)

Hope you guys have everything you need to know! and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me