These updates are already applied to new clients downloaded after September 12th, 2021.Patch Notes - Version 2.0
This version is largely to improve the new user experience. Users who have existing installs of RPG-X
can download this file
and place it in their BaseEF folder to receive most of the core changes. Compatibility with existing RPG-X
game servers is unaffected.
• No more version forks! RPG-X
is now only available as one standalone download to prevent community fragmentation.
• The Internet1, Internet2, and Internet3 Master Server browsers are now functional again.
• If one doesn't work, try the others.
• The Asteria Pack
by GriffinEndurance is now included with the game by default.
• The EULA agreement can be found in the Mod Licenses subfolder.
• Existing users may download the content here
is now set to .
by default in autoexec.cfg.
• This will write configuration files to $RoamingAppData%\RPGXEF, rather than Drive Root:\RPG-X like the previous version.
• Running the game as administrator will cause configuration files to save in the game directory.
• Music packs containing copyrighted audio files have been removed.
• Source code has been modified to lay the foundation for future feature additions.