Minecraft Announcements

Started by Jenson, March 24, 2012, 05:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenson

Hello everyone,

As you have probably seen in the Senate Chambers, the Senate has voted to make Minecraft a full division. It has also voted to demote STO to a sub-division. This more properly represents current activity levels/interest in TLO.

With the creation of this new division, I am pleased to announce that xHellfire has been selected as the first Minecraft CO. He has done an excellent job as Minecraft coordinator, and much of the success of Minecraft, and its creation as a division, is a credit to his work. I have no doubt he will continue to do an excellent job in this post as Minecraft CO. Along with this appointment, he is hereby promoted to the rank of Staff Officer and receives the Administrative Support Award. Congratulations, xHellfire! :D

As for the Minecraft server, we'll hopefully have it running on 1.2.4 by Monday. New forums, permissions and rules for the division should be up by midweek. An XO for the division should be selected by next week, along with any other staff. Recruitment and expansion programs should also be starting immediately, stay tuned.

We're very excited about the opportunities the Minecraft division represents for TLO, and I look forward to working with xHellfire and his XO in making sure that our presence there remains a success.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about these general decisions, please let me know. If you have any specific questions, comments, or concerns related to Minecraft itself, please contact xHellfire.

Signed,

President of the Last Outpost