New players can download the full game from here. All of these changes are already included.Patch Notes:
game engine by Noah "Chomenor" Metzger updated to latest TLO branch source commit as of August 4th, 2022.
• Full documentation regarding engine changes is available here
• Players using Windows 11 will no longer crash to desktop when forcibly disconnected from a server.
• The option to switch between OpenGL 1 and OpenGL 2-based renderers has been added to Video.
• Anisotropic filtering options have been added to Video.
• The maximum supported setting is 16x.
• Anti-aliasing options have been added to Video.
• The maximum supported setting is 4x MSAA.
• Configuration settings previously limited to console commands are now exposed to the options menu UI.
• The Brightness menu now has finer control over peak and low brightness settings.
• Significant reduction of redundant files in new client installs.Known Issues:
• No official support for macOS operating systems.
• The Windows client has been tested and confirmed to work with WINE
on x86-based Macs and on M-series Macs through Rosetta.
• Linux client may require SDL2 and other library dependencies to be downloaded and installed before the game can be played.