Ranking as it appears on Server (EF)

Started by Daniel Rydell, May 12, 2011, 03:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Rydell

Curiousity.

I looked through the FAQ's and I didn't see something specifically addressing this. The rank that you hold on the forums has no bearing persay in the group when it comes to authority and all that, just a statement of your involvement, etc.

I know in the past, however, in various other groups I was in or I knew people in, you had to be a certain rank to RP at a certain rank. In other words, I had to be a Lieutenant to RP as a Lieutenant. I had to be a Captain to RP as a Captain.

Looking back, I find this... slightly, well... silly. But, it did bring about the question for me, does a similar rule exist here? If so, what is the ranking structure when it comes to EF roleplays?

(Editorial note: If such a rule does exist here? I think it is the best idea ever, and the fact that it came about is a blessing to the community, Star Trek, Gene Roddenberry's estate, and will cure world hunger eventually because it exists. I am a better person for knowing about its existence here and my life was dull and listless before I discovered this ruleset here. Any statements expressed about its silliness are lies, and utter fabrications spread by SkyNet to ruin both my day, and your day. That is all.)