Cant Be There Thread + Roll Call

Started by Jantrix, July 15, 2011, 04:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jantrix

Please Note, as of 15/07/11 Star Trek Dauntless Will be running an Active Roll Call system. This will be a 3 Strikes, You're out policy

Main Crew Roster:

Command

CO Captain Elizabeth Bailey
XO Commander Martin Thompson
SOPS/SO Havaris Kaiul

CFO Ensign Anthony O'Rourke

Engineering

CE Ezela Vento
ACE Ensign Russel Xokon

OPS Lieutenant Junior Grade Will Hellen

Security

COS Lieutenant Commander Reginald Lefler
ACOS Lieutenant William J. Icke

Science

CSO Lieutenant Commander (Prov) Andrew

Medical

CMO Lieutenant Junior Grade James Mark Brooklaw
MED Ensign Joey Musial

Strike 1- You did not post in this thread, or attend Star Trek Dauntless for One Week.

Strike 2 - You did not post in this thread, or attend Star Trek Dauntless for Two Weeks in a row.

Strike 3-  You did not post in this thread, or attend Star Trek Dauntless for Three Weeks in a row.

Once you hit Strike 3 it will be your final Warning, if you Do not post in here or attend Star Trek Dauntless you will be Removed From The Crew Roster

If you are a Senior Member of Staff, you will only now be given Strike's 1 and 2. After that your position will be opened up.

Also, if you happen to take an LOA do not worry, I will keep my eye on that area so that your position remains secure.
All members will also be sent a Personal Message when they hit each strike, just in case they forgot to post, or forgot the Episode was happening.
If you can not attend Dauntless, please post the reason below. Or contact myself via PM or mail: (m.j.l.h.thomassen@gmail.com)