Started by WereWolf359, July 25, 2011, 09:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WereWolf359

****BEGIN TRANSMISSION****
TO: Councillor Veritas, The Last Outpost
FROM: Rear Admiral Telev, Vice-President, Alpha Centauri Institute
RE: Diplomatic Contacts

Councillor Veritas,

On behalf of the Alpha Centauri Insitute, I wish to extend my thanks for your recent diplomatic initiative and apologize for the delay in returning the courtesy. 

Currently, our Diplomatic Corps is undergoing some not insignificant changes.  Losses on many fronts have taken their toll not just on our own diplomatic ranks, but on those of our allies as well.  Our Fleet Liason, Ilara Zhal, was recently reported missing in action.  Until such time as we can verify her status and, if necessary, appoint a replacement, the ACI will be unable to enter into formal allied status with other organizations.

It is, however, my sincere wish that we establish and maintain cordial relationships with The Last Outpost.

I also hope that your members will approach members of the ACI on subspace channels or at our primary base of operations, Starbase 39.  We would also welcome the chance to respond to shared threats or participate in investigations and endeavors of common interest.

Until Ambassador Zhal's return or replacement, I will do my best to keep channels open between our groups.

~~~~ Telev (signed)
Rear Admiral Seerda sim Telev, Commanding Officer USS Rainier
Vice President, The Alpha Centauri Institute

****END TRANSMISSION****

((OOC: Thanks very much for reaching out to us.  We are very open to any other RP groups out there and all the possibilities that brings.  I hope to meet your members in-game but should warn you that Telev is a Tellarite and this message is way beyond polite for him ;) ))