[RPGXCE] Unable to access the console

Started by Apprentice, May 03, 2012, 12:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apprentice

Hey guys,

Last Sunday during the AB session, I was on a borrowed rig unable to access the console with the ioCow version that was shipped with the RPG-X CE package. Instead of the console, I got an error message on the background (game continued to play normally), which I have included with a dump in this post.

Given the fact that turbomarcin developed the ioCow version (and subsequently disappeared years ago), I do not expect that TLO can find a fix for this problem but I do want to know if there are any other players who have this problem and especially members from the European or non-English regions who do have for example the following characters in their languages:
- é
- ï
- à

I only have this problem with the shipped ioCow version. With the other iostvoyHM versions (1.37 & 1.38), I can access the console normally but I cannot use them for the TLO servers because they want to download all the files from the server and since that is not possible, I can't join using those or does anyone knows a console command that prevents that requirement ??