Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - The PILOT?!

Started by Klaw, September 01, 2012, 08:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you thing of the BI Pilot?

I Loved it!
3 (75%)
I Liked it!
1 (25%)
It was ok.
0 (0%)
Bleh.
0 (0%)
OMG, STOP WRITING PLOTS!
0 (0%)
Abstain
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: September 16, 2012, 05:11:37 PM

Klaw

As mentioned, this is a direct continuation of the Beyond Infinity Event, If you weren't there for that, here's what you missed (More or less):

-Two worlds collided as Walter Peirce, a Federation Officer, finds himself in a universe where Earth is legend, and legend is reality.
    -Almost having a 'Close encounter' with Casey Miller's Freighter, Peirce went to work to Repair Miller's ship, and they in turn returned the favor.
    -After some time getting acquainted with one another, the Hercules makes her way to a planet called Eden, where a battle is raging on.
    -Being Skeptical of Peirce's story, the Ed'nari (Eden) council, in the company of Zeus and Cerberus from Olympus, and King Odin of Asgard, indirectly charge Peirce with the job of showing his intentions - and challenge him to find the answers to who is the leader of the "Army of Shadows".

-While on their way to Hades, the USS Hercules started to meet her end. System failures were catching up with the aged starship, things were looking bad.
    - A large power signature came on the sensors - something familiar.
    - The Normandy, a ship Peirce acquired years ago, and Lost (due to programming in the AI) has been found!
    - Transferring his flag to the Normandy, Peirce and his rag-tag new family start getting settled in - until they make a startling discovery.
    - Cerberus, Zeus' brother and close advisor, is the Dark Lord behind the Shadow Army
    - Standing up to Cerberus, Peirce urges the 'Big Three' to make this little "half-ass alliance" a little more structured.
    - While having a moment in Peirce's (the Bar on the Normandy), Zeus sends a message to Peirce - the Planet Taurus is in trouble - and he wants the new Flagship of the Alliance to check it out.

But, now the reason why you came here:

Beyond Infinity Pilot Episode: Indecent Proposal

With the finishing touches of the 'Alliance of Light' charter still being hammered out on Eden, The Proposed flagship for the alliance, the Normandy, makes her way to the planet Taurus for her first official mission.

While enroute, The Normandy is halted by the formation of a Dark Matter Nebula directly in her path. Having seen this before, during the Battle over Eden, The Crew prepares for anything that may come through the Nebula. But what does happen, is a surprise to everyone onboard.

Uniform Models:
(Talus Roben is the EPICNESS of EPITOME of EPICNESS)
*Note: These uniforms do not contain the full model list. I managed to get the models listed below, and every male model from Arjofa-green (in alphabetical order). I'm still working on a complete list.

Rankset:
Expanse

Maps to be used:
Normandy Version 2
ctf_kln1 (Stock Map)
Eden

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As this is a direct continuation, I'm carrying over the Previous posts for everyone who was in the event - Just confirm if you wanna stay, leave, or change your position :)

Command Division
CO Walter Peirce - Rank: Commander (o7) - (Klaw) - Model: Oviedo Confirmed
XO Casey Miller - Rank: Lieutenant (o6) - (Russell Xokon) - Model: Showers Confirmed
SOps (Open) - Rank: Senior Officer (o3) - (Open) - Model: TBD
CFO Michael Barnes - Rank: Junior Lieutenant (o5) - (SFC3) - Model: Munro Confirmed

Engineering Division
CE Jack Jones - Rank: Junior Lieutenant (o5) - (Andzzy) - Model: Biessman Confirmed
Ops (Open) - Rank: (TBD) - (Open) - Model:(TBD)
ACE Fred - Rank: Master Chief (e9) - (Trevor) - Model: Renner Confirmed
TC (Transit Chief) (Open) - Rank: Master Chief (e9) - (Open) - Model: TBD
Eng (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD

Medical
CMO Asclepius - Rank: Command Officer (o4) - (Talus Roben) - Model: TBD Confirmed
Counsellor (Open) - Rank: Officer (o2) - (Open) - Model: TBD
ACMO (Open) - Rank: Senior Officer (o3) - (Open) - Model: TBD
Dr. (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD
Nurse/Medic (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD

Science
CSO Kahlis - Rank: Junior Lieutenant (o5) - (Gregory House) - Model: Spider Confirmed
ACSO (Open) - Rank: Senior Officer (o3) - (Open) - Model: TBD
Sci (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD

Tactical
CTO Jack Willis - Rank: Command Officer (o4) - (Spock) - Model: Long Confirmed
CGO (Chief Gunnery Officer) - (Open) - Rank: Officer (o2) - (Open) - Model: TBD
Tac/Gunner - (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD

To apply, just reply to this post with:

Character Name:
Model name (To avoid Twins):
3 Most desired Positions:
Can you make the Day and Time?
Any Additional Information:

I'd like to shoot for an Air date of Sunday, September 16th at 3:30 pm EST (8:30 pm GMT) - Directly After Asteroid Base

Any Questions, Comments, Suggestions - Let me know! :)