FAQ's

Started by Andromeda, December 04, 2012, 07:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

Q: Don't you think it's a little premature to say you and Andzzy will be taking Asteroid Base's Timeslot?
A: Not at all. I can see why you would think so though. It's a precaution. If AB is cancelled, then Ishimura has a time. And I'll have the forums all nicely rebuilt for it. If AB is not, then we will still have a forum rebuilt and Ishimura will continue its hunt for a time you can all make.

Q: Will the Liirian's or any other species from Dauntless be present?

A: No. The Liirian's, Kiirian's, Shakarian's belong to Andromeda, The Annunaki belong to Andromeda and Martin Thompson respectively. They are of the Dauntless Universe and will not be featured in another SRP.

Q: When will the SRP Start?

A: Once you, the applicant, have selected a time you can attend on a Sunday. But if AB Is cancelled, most likely AB's (IF Cancelled)

Q: Didn't Andromeda just do an SRP, that failed.

A: Yes, He did. However while it failed due to Poor Attendance by those who voted for a time they said they could attend, Andromeda was asked to help with Ishimura by Andzzy. And the Ishimura story was given to Andzzy by Andromeda. (Note from Andromeda: So Andzzy has no reason not to place trust on me.)

Q: Andromeda, why you so evil?

A: Why you questioning me? *Force Choke*