Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Crew Roster and Applications

Started by Klaw, December 30, 2012, 11:11:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Updated to reflect changes since last episode (For you nerds who live and breathe fact checking - feel free to fact check me :P)

Also, welcome back Chris

The Investigator

July 21, 2013, 04:10:22 pm #31 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:01:46 pm by Gregory House
I'm sorry it had to come to this, but I can no longer afford to attend an SRP this late in the afternoon on a Sunday.

Last week I found out that my thesis completion schedule has been advanced by two months, this means I have to have my rough draft in by Labor Day to defend it in late October (I thought late October would be my submission date and my defense would be in November) . Thus, I must spend more time in the library throughout the week. Unfortunately, during the summer, they are only open from 4 to 8 on Sunday. So, I really can't afford to do this anymore (In case you were wondering, they have different hours for Saturday now too, they are open from 11 to 4 on Saturday).

I would, however, like to keep Kah'lis as a recurring character.

(Klaw, perhaps you could advance my exit for the next episode, and we could proceed as we discussed on Skype... about what happens to Kah'lis).

Klaw

A couple new positions just opened up - CSO and ACE.