Commander's Personal Log 1 - Victoria Angelos Commanding

Started by Klaw, January 13, 2013, 05:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

It's the beginning of Spring back on Olympus, and all my thoughts are of home, yet this new flagship for the militia seems to be very comfortable.

We've only been out here for a month, and until today haven't had a single problem. Now we're facing our first threat - which is coming from Hades, or so I think.

I hope this crew is up for the challenge. I also hope this little skirmish doesn't ruin my hopes of discharge next month. I've had a long couple of tours - on the Pegasus and the Olympus.... Normandy could be nice to cap off of a final tour.

Still looking for my replacement though, MacDougan demands the respect for command, but I'm not sure if she's quite ready for a starship command... she's still in love with that Intelligence society of hers, Section 31 - they call themselves, a rather uncreative name, coming directly from the Olympian constitution article which defines their power... anyway...

Barnes is too young, and he's the only other command officer I have.... I still have a month, I'll find someone soon.

-------------------------------Two Hour Break -----------------------------------------

We just found a ship adrift in the Valley of the Titans.... with one survivor, a rather handsome male - the computer Identified him by name. Up until two weeks ago, this machine didn't know Olympus existed.... how could it know this man?

As if this mystery wasn't bad enough, that ship I mentioned is on course for the Core Worlds.... Normandy is leading the defence. So much for an easy last tour....

I'm going to head down now and talk to this guy, assuming the doctor clears him for a chat.... but I get the feeling that 'Walter' will bring up more questions than he will answer....

------------------------------ Final Entry added by Normandy AI ------------------------------

At 1845 local starship time, on the First day of Spring, second age of light, Commander Victoria Angelos was killed in action at the Battle of Astari Prime. moments before her death, Commander Angelos chose the passenger Walter Robert Peirce to serve as the Commander aboard Normandy. As per the customs of the Olympian people, this appointment has gone mostly without hesitation.

Thus ends the final Log entry of Commander Victoria Angelos