Nicboyman

Started by nicboyman, May 17, 2013, 10:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicboyman

Character Name: Christian Zorn (Chris)
Character Race and Sex: Male, Human
Desired Position No. 1:SEC
Desired Position No. 2:SCI
Character Bio: Chris was born on Earth, but he certainly hadn't led a normal life. Chris had a family of his parents and his two little sisters. His father was unemployed and searching for a job. Eventually, he started a career as a Starfleet officer. He attended the academy for four years, then was assigned to a starbase, where he worked in engineering. He often took his all his kids to work with him. One day, Chris was feeling sick and didn't feel like going with his father. This sickness is what saved his life. While his father and sisters were in engineering, the starbase was attacked by a few small rogue Romulan ships. Nothing like a D'deridex or anything close, just a couple cloaked Shrike classes. They were easily destroyed, but not without dealing some damage first. There was a coolant leak in engineering, and Chris's father and sisters were sealed off inside along with a few other crewmembers. From then on, Chris continued to grow and learn, and eventually he went back to Earth to join the academy like his father. He went for four years, and is soon going to be assigned to a starship. All he knows is that he does NOT want a job in engineering, and he doesn't mind explaining to people what happened, either. Chris is 30 years old now. During his time on earth, he had taken up some fighting skills, so he could take down intruders fairly quickly should the need arise. Of course, he also knows how to use a phaser.

I always get carried away with the bio and I still haven't decided if that's good or bad.
By the way, if I am accepted, I won't be able to attend tomorrow's roleplay because we are going on a family trip to see Into Darkness. Sorry, but I hope I can come next weekend!