Season 4 Episode 11 "Endless Voyage"

Started by Martin Thompson, May 26, 2013, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

December 31st, 2409

All plans to stop the terrorists have failed. With them now controlling Starbase Atlantis andthe DSI Fleet, they have the power to execute their plans: change time, prevent the Delta Science Initiative from ever being set up, erasing everything Dauntless has discovered in the past 9 years...

Date: 1st June 2013
Time: 18:30 GMT (19:30 CET, 13:30 EST)
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html
        -Special Music Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/r6ak2dbom8i7ibe/Dauntless_S04E11_Music.pk3

Special note:

This is our FINAL EPISODE, after this one, Dauntless will be finished. I would like to thank all members who participated in Dauntless over the years. We've started on 3rd Fleet Hosted, when it was still stvoyager.net and moved to TLO where we ran for 2 years and 4 seasons. I climbed up from a lonely ensign to leading the SRP over the years. I would verry much like to thank everyone who made this possible. Especially James, whom some of you might know as Jantrix, who unfortunatly hasn't been active in the community anymore this year but has been a great help and fellow SRP CO for a long time. Another special thanks goes to Andromeda who filled the spot of CO-writer and SRP-XO when James wasn't there anymore, without you the SRP wouldn't have gone to where it has now. Of course thanks goes to anyone and everyone who ever helped out during the RP and made this all happen, people who are long gone from teh community now like Ryan and Brex and people who are still here, you know who you are. Thank you!

Finally, I hope you will enjoy our final episode and remember Dauntless for along time to come. I hope you had fun during the SRP, playing and developing your character and living the story. A new adventure, always awaits!