Commander's Personal Log 4 - (2 Months into the Exodus)

Started by Klaw, May 29, 2013, 10:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

We had another murder today - a group of unruly teenagers just killed one of the shop keepers aboard one of the Freighter Markets - This makes 12 dead as a result of a lack of law and order.....

This Morning, I woke up to A fleet of Violence and anarchy... and tonight... I sleep on the fact that I ended that.... by creating a Military Dictatorship....

I declared Martial Law.... Conscripted more than 250 able bodied men into the Alliance Military, and.... placed Armed Soldiers on every ship, in every common room - throughout the entire fleet....*Sigh* I was hoping I would never have to do this...

So far, things seem to be going well, We've managed to break down some riots... and made a few arrests - But the strain of being on the run will catch up with us soon.... And only being able to navigate through this Asteroid Field at Sub-light speeds will act as more fuel.

According to our Calculations - we have 2 more "Corridors" where we can make a safe jump to warp... and help cut the travel time in half....But, even still.... It's looking like we have another 8 months in the Valley before reaching the Other end.... I only hope We're all alive to see open space once again when we emerge....

(Beyond Infinity Resumes June 9th! :) )