1 (10%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Telex Ferra

What is the Etamnanki device that the Ironman crew found in the nebula? What will happen when the crew returns to the Zhen'tok without Kai'ran? What happened to Commodore He when she stepped aboard the Romulan ship? Find out in the coming four part season finale!

I'll retype some of the info from the episode in case you didn't see it.

Who are the Etamnanki?

According to Kai'ran, the Etamnanki are an ancient race that has wandered the universe for billions of years without any sort of visible purpose. The Zhen'tok associate them with their religion in which a set of Gods accidentally created the universe  and seek its inevitable destruction to correct their mistake. To the more religious Zhen'tok, the Etamnanki are the representation of these Gods within our universe. Despite being billions of years old, Etamnanki technology is only a few millenia ahead of the Zhen'tok.

Why are the Romulans and Zhen'tok allies?

The Zhen'tok have been locked in an extended war with the Klingon Empire. The more religious Zhen'tok predicted that the Gods would return to the universe to destroy it within a few centuries, and so the Zhen'tok elevated the Klingons and gave them technology int he hopes that the Klingons could fight for the Zhen'tok. This backfired, and now the Klingons look to wipe out the very species that allowed them to ascend to the stars.

In an effort to fight the Klingons, the Zhen'tok have allied with a sect of Romulans. These Romulans are not part of the Romulan government however. According to Kai'ran, the Romulans the Ironman encountered belong to a small fleet of ships that is stranded near Zhen'tok space after an experimental warp drive accident sent them far from Romulus. They do not know how to return home, nor do they have the engines to do so. In exchange for helping the Zhen'tok fight the Klingons, the Romulans will be given the Zhen'tok warp engine.

IF you have any other questions about the Romulans, Zhen'tok, Klingons or Etamnanki feel free to ask here and I'll put your question up. I will not spoil any plot details though. :P