It's getting cold in here...

Started by Andromeda, September 01, 2013, 03:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

Welcome to the TLO Database

Login: Admin
Password: *******************************************************************************************************************************************

Accessing C:/TLO/Main System/RPG-X/SRP/Beyond_Infinity/BI.exe
File Error Found

Initiating File Quarantine and Stasis

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello people of Beyond Infinity. As we know Klaw is now retired from TLO,

"This was inevitable, though I didn't exactly want it to be...

Pending the completion of the upcoming elections, I plan on retiring from TLO. My hope is that I can focus solely on SRPs (And the future ideas I'm already hammering out) without the headache of running the group.

So - I'll still be around, sort of, though You won't see as much of me on the forums as you're used to.

Just wanted to let you know!"

He is still around for SRP's however we are all aware that BI's not ran in.. a while. And the one time It managed to do Episode 7 of its Second Season, very few people attended, many without warning.

Because of this and because Klaw has apparently gone completely dark and out of contact, I as the XO of Beyond Infinity in terms of character and the SRP's staff XO/Co-Writer, Am hereby placing BI in Hiatus/Stasis until Klaw returns.

Should Klaw not appear still by the middle of September or even before then, The RPGX staff are of course obligated to shelve Beyond Infinity as to make way for a new SRP.

We apologize for any inconvenience

Sincerely the Beyond Infinity Staff