Genesis Station Episode Roster

Started by Martin Thompson, November 23, 2013, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

Hello Everyone,

Genesis Station has had 5 good episodes now, I hope you have enjoyed it up to this point, I know I have. Due to the 50th anniversary of Dr. Who today, there is no episode of Genesis Station. We will continue next week with episode 6 and air episode 7 the week after. As you might have already guessed from episode descriptions, the season was originally planned for 7 episodes which means we will have a season break in between. Due to the holidays, this season break is a bit longer then usual, 1 month to be precise. I hope you will all enjoy the rest of the current season and of course hope to see you back after the holidays for the continuations of the events on Genesis Station, which will take an interesting turn as we near the weeks end, where it all began, but this time, it's different...

Below is a roster of upcoming dates for Genesis Station. Dates marked with an * are subject to change due to events in RL or possibly postponed episodes. If no episode will be postponed, these will be the dates the episodes will air, but as you all know how it goes, sometimes things happen which are out of our control and things get pushed back. I hope this won't happen though, so jot down these dates on your calender:

-Season 1 Episode 6: 30th November 2013
-Season 1 Episode 7: 7th December 2013

-Season break from 14th December until the 4th of January

-Season 2 Episode 1: 18-01-2014
-Season 2 Episode 2: 25-01-2014
-Season 2 Episode 3: 07-02-2014
-Season 2 Episode 4: 15-02-2014
-Season 2 Episode 5: 22-02-2014
-Season 2 Episode 6: 01-03-2014
-Season 2 Episode 7: 08-03-2014

-Season Break, length yet to be determined