Official RPG-X Staff Reviews

Started by Telex Ferra, January 28, 2014, 07:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

This is a question mainly for our SRP runners but is open for everyone to discuss. Martin and I have selected a group of people to attend the SRPs and provide summaries, reviews, and a score out of 100. All of our SRP are presently covered, and all reviews will be PMed to me and then I will post them to the forums. (This is to protect our reviews should they want to remain anonymous)

My question is: where do you guys want the reviews to be placed? Should I make a sticky in each SRP board where I put the official reviews? Should I make a single thread out here in the SRP forum with all of the SRP reviews? Should we make an entirely new forum?

Some things to keep in mind
- The point of this system is to give our SRP runners feedback on their episodes AS WELL AS to provide newcomers to SRPs a good idea about the plot and quality of an SRP. Ideally reviews are organized by SRP and then by episode for easy reviewing.
- A sticky in each of the SRP forums may add to already cluttered boards
- These reviews have absolutely no bearing on an SRPs position in TLO. These are only for cataloging and feedback purposes. A bad review will have absolutely no consequences for anybody.

Personally, I would like to make a sticky in each of the SRP boards to post reviews for that specific SRP. What do you guys think?