The RPG-X Awards Ceremony!

Started by Klaw, April 28, 2014, 11:40:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Ladies, gentlemen, Transgendered Species, and anyone who can't make up their mind...

It is my honor, and indeed my duty to announce to you, the People of TLO, The RPG-X Award Ceremony occurring on The Weekend of May 10th!

We have had, one such ceremony in the past (unless my memory fails me, which it does fairly often) and it turned out to be a great deal of fun!

How will this work?
Well, Any SRP currently in production at TLO will be eligible for awards. There will also be an award given out to a retired SRP which has played an impact on a select individual (TBD).  - more on that point below.

Votes, and Nominations will be sent Via Private Message on the TLO Boards to Me (Klaw) UNLESS the Votes are for me (Example, if you're submitting a vote for Beyond Infinity, or a character I've played, etc) These votes will be made out to Telex Ferra.

Any votes recieved OUTSIDE of the TLO Private Message System will not be counted!

When and Where will this take Place?
Sunday May 18th at 3:30pm EST (20:30GMT) Directly After Beyond Infinity.

The Venue will be Teamspeak, and everyone, whether you play RPG-X or not, is very welcome to attend!

The Template to submit your votes is below, you can vote for any number of options that you wish (If you only wish to vote for Best Character in Eternity - go ahead and vote for it, or if you wish to fill it all the way out for every SRP, do that too :P) Voting is Restricted to RPG-X Players

The SRP Specific award Template (To be repeated as necessary for Each Serial Roleplay)
SRP Name: (Beyond Infinity, Eternity, Scientific Mandate, And the soon to be new one which can be added to the list)
Best Male Character:
Best Female Character:
Best Guest Character (If Applicable):
Best Villain:
Best Storyline:
Best Single Episode:

Additionally, the following awards can be given to individuals
Individual Awards
Outstanding Roleplaying In a Male Role:
Outstanding Roleplaying In a Female Role:
Best Character in a Serial Roleplay:
Best Serial Roleplay Set Production (Map):
Best Overall Serial Roleplay Setting (Story):
Best Single Episode in a Serial Roleplay:
Best Opening Theme:
Overall Favorite Serial Roleplay:

Also, if you'd like, Please select a retired Serial Roleplay (the list can be found here: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/board,61.0.html) And take a moment to explain why it should receive the Honor of Recognition at the Ceremony, and the soon to be coveted SRP Master Award. The person with the most touching, and convincing description will be asked to present the Award in the Ceremony.

SRP Runners: If you would like to honor an individual who has been instrumental in the success of your SRP, please feel free to do so at the bottom of this template. The recipient will earn an Outstanding Contribution Award.

If ANYONE has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thank you all, and good luck to everyone in the running!

VOTING CLOSES ON THURSDAY, MAY 8th! (though please try to have your votes in well before that)