Season 1: Episode 3: - New Worlds - Part 1

Started by Andromeda, April 20, 2014, 03:24:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

April 20, 2014, 03:24:38 pm Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:30:05 pm by Andromeda
Episode 3: New Worlds.

May 30th 2014 - 20:00 GMT - 21:00 GMT ----- 15:00 EDT - 16:00 EDT

It has been a quiet month since the station was activated. Trade has flowed in at a steady rate and Starfleet has so far, managed to keep the peace between the various delegates.The Captain has decided to take the USS Akula to explore the nearby planet, the station gracefully orbits when members of the Federation's Archaeological Society report finding an ancient ruin.

Upon arrival, the ruins will provide a faint glow of what is to come for the station and her crew.

Meanwhile, station side the crew left to keep watch and have become curious as to the purpose of the D.R.D's who seem to just repair the station and provide upkeep, but where do they go when they are not in use? where are they made? Each time one is lost, another is there to replace it. Are they sentient? do they have a language?

Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,6655.0.html

Andromeda

I've changed this episode because I want Day of the Dead to be part of Season 2 instead, it will fit in better between S2's episodes 4 and 6

Andromeda

The date/time has been altered to reflect my LOA.

Andromeda

Andromeda

Andromeda

This is tomorrow.  Please make sure you can attend.

Andromeda

May 16, 2014, 06:22:00 am #6 Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:30:40 pm by Andromeda
I have to do a night shift today (16/May/2014). 21:00 to 07:00. Which means I have to be at work for 20:30 to relieve the person who was on shift from 14:00 to 21:00 so they can get some sleep.

I'm forced to post-pone this one again. On Friday the 30th however, I have no late shift. So this WILL take place then.

Andromeda

At last my loves.  We shall finally get this episode done.

My new CPU, GPU and HDD/SSD Hybrid drive have arrived. And I'm not on nights anymore.

This will take place.  Don't you fear.

I am truly sorry for the delays. I just need to reinstall RPGXUE after work today and we'll be good to go

Mutatio Nomen

Quote from: Andromeda on May 29, 2014, 07:49:20 amMy new CPU, GPU and HDD/SSD Hybrid drive have arrived. And I'm not on nights anymore.

Wow, what happened? Did the Apocalypse occur in your local area or something?

Andromeda

Initially I was waiting for a new hard drive which arrived today. But during the wait there was a power surge caused by an electrician in the house and it fried my PC. I already had a new motherboard which I didn't install yet at the time.

criminula

Hope your new components are good!

Unfortunately, I may be slightly (10-20 mins) late, depending on traffic. I'll see what I can do to get around this, but if I'm not there right at the beginning, please don't be concerned.

Andromeda

Terribly sorry. I'm in a traffic jam at the Runcorn bridge. It'd backed up badly and I've been sat here since 19:00.

To make up for these days instead of running next week we will do a different character building episode and we will try to go feature length.

I may also be giving away £90 worth of ingame goodies.  If I manage to get the voucher on time ill provide more details in the proper place.

Andromeda

I'm in work till 21:00 this week. But we aren't cancelling again. Instead we will run at 22:00  or 21:30. It depends what time the next shift arrive to let me go.