Prologue to Armageddon

Started by Klaw, June 25, 2014, 12:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

I think, when it comes down to brass tacks, this little plan of mine has worked beautifully. The Alliance has kept the Hadin off my back, giving me time to raise an army, and try to shut their Paradox Machines down before they can be used against us. However, I know this sense of safety won't last for much longer.

Whispers have reached me that a Hadin operative has acquired the key to time - an artifact that I left hidden aboard the Hercules (Well, the Alliance's Hercules) And with it, the Hadin now posses everything they need to power the Paradox machines. This is a plea to the Triad - We need to mobilize all of our forces to Point 0!

At this time, I am in the Milky Way Galaxy, with some old friends, and I have discovered that the damage is already taking shape. People who I fought with, and was willing to die for -- have forgotten me, sort of. Time is already being re-written and My life is fading into nothingness. If we don't move, and NOW - Then all the work I have accomplished to raise this army will be for not.

To The Watcher, Q, and her most Royal Matriarch of the Valkyr, Rally your forces - I shall rally mine... We must march to where this will all end - the point where it all began... Point 0.

---Signed

Walter Peirce