Star Trek: Beyond Infinity, The Future.

Started by Andromeda, July 09, 2014, 10:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

STAR TREK: BEYOND INFINITY - KLAW - ANDROMEDA - AND YOU

Hello everyone that takes part in Star Trek: Beyond Infinity. As many of you are aware, Klaw has retired from TLO and as such will no longer be running this SRP. As the Co-Writer and Co-Owner of this SRP, I will do what I can to ensure you all get the closure you want and need and that we get to the end of the season.

What does this mean?
Well for starters, Next week we will run a new episode to bridge the points and lead up to the end of the season.
Upon this, I still start preparations to give you the final season which will bring the end of the SRP, ultimately ending in a Feature length episode that hopefully Klaw will be able to attend.

What of the story?
The story of BI is one that can not be closed or described in short words. I will do my best and everything I can do in order to provide you all with the closure you need for your characters, in a similar fashion to what I did for Star Trek: Apocalypse.

How many episodes will exist in the new season and till the end of this one?
The next season, which you will get the name of in a video below, will run for 20 Episodes.
10 for the first half, 10 for the final half. Running hopefully for all these episodes, work permitting.

As for this season it will end after 4 more episodes.

What about Attendance issues?
Well I'm hoping you can all help with this one. Attendance is important for all SRP's, and continued apathy towards attendance is a major issue for a few SRP's. We get no feedback and rarely do people post why they can't attend. If you don't attend because you are bored, you need to give feedback and help us make the SRP Better for you. I would also like to point out that I'd greatly appreciate it if you could all just try your best to stick with BI until the final end.

What of this video?

Well this video is something I quickly compiled using iMovie on my MacBook Air. It is not for commercial use, It is also unlisted so do not share the video beyond this page.