(Read Me, Please!) Star Trek: Beyond Infinity Special Finale - "The Big Bang"

Started by Klaw, August 03, 2014, 05:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

I spent a long time developing how I intended Beyond Infinity to reach it's conclusion - and I always intended it to be something Huge! The Story of Beyond Infinity was always intended to compliment, and then close the story of Frontlines (my first SRP...) in a way that was imaginative, and easy to follow (And I know, it got sorta complex along the way... but one shouldn't be able to predict every turn we take :P)

Recently, I retired, and handed control of the SRP over to Andromeda in the hopes that he could continue the tale - and help rejuvenate it with a breath of fresh perspective and imagination. It appears, however, that Andromeda has become bogged down with real life - and as such... BI has continued to collect dust...

This post is to serve multiple jobs... It is the announcement of a HUGE Finale coming Next week, it is the announcement of the Closure of Beyond Infinty and lastly, and most importantly, it is the invitation for TLO to get involved.

Everything you will need to know about the story for this finale will be written here (though, if it isn't - ask, and I'll help explain).

The biggest highlight of my RPG-X career was Frontlines - the Characters were fun, and writing the stories was an adventure on it's own (and while it may not have been the best SRP ever made... it was my first, and will probably always be my favorite...) At the End of Frontlines, I introduced an Old Walter Peirce, leading the Army of the Prae'trian Empire - the primary enemy that the SRP faced... He claimed that the imprisonment of the Empire was the fault of the Younger Peirce, and that it was his job to end the cycle... To you Former Frontlines members, This Finale will show the other side of that story and the ultimate end of the cycle!

To Beyond Infinity members, Past and Present... this Tale will close out all the open arcs, the Relic found at the Temporal Temple - the Hadin Operative who worked with the Persians when they boarded the ship in "Asclepius" even the relationship between Freya and Peirce...

I would be eternally honored, and grateful if anyone who has ever taken part in either SRP would take some time and make an appearance for this special. If you have any questions regarding back story, if you want links to Frontlines Episodes that may be referenced, whatever you want - I can (and will try) to supply them here under the Episode information that is to follow.  What I ask of each of you is to give me a heads up - a sort of roll call as to who will be coming to this special airing Sunday, August 10th at 1:00 pm EST (6:00pm GMT) That way I can know how best to mold the story...

Without Further Ado:
"The Big Bang"
Sunday, August 10th at 1:00pm EST (6:00pm GMT)
On the Spicy Server

Six Long, hard months have passed since the Alliance began their offensive to drive the Hadin back and reclaim their homes. Now, the battle-hardened blockade sits in orbit around the cornered Hadin preventing anything from approaching or leaving the planet. This victory has been celebrated among every race in the Realm - but could it all be a bit premature?

Q and The Watcher have both attempted to bring the Alliance to an understanding, that the war is not over yet, but the new War Council is adamant that the Hadin are trapped on Hades, and can never escape so for now, the Alliance celebrates their victory, a hard fought victory paid for with the blood of billions...

Meanwhile, on the other side of the Universe "The Pilgrim" (As Walter Peirce has been referred to by a number of species he has encountered) decides to stop in on some old friends. What he finds when boarding the USS Hercules is a panicked crew - and a phaser pointed at his head. How is it that his closest friends could forget him? The answer must lie on the station - The Paradox Machine -  that the USS Hercules, and Task force one are guarding...

And even still, on a Higher Plane of existence... a shadow looms over the ascended races of the Triad. The Hadin may have been driven back in their corporeal existence, but their ascended forms are just as powerful as ever... The Fight isn't over yet.

Production Notes:

This episode will work on several angles, all coming together upon the conclusion. The Federation Element will act as a continuation from the Special Episode back in March in which the USS Hercules of the 23rd Century (which just recently Launched) was advised to discover the Paradox Machine, and secure it by Walter Peirce on his little "Ascended Tour of the Universe". The Paradox Machines are being built in every universe, across thousands of time periods all at specific weak points in the space-time continuum - these rifts are the direct result of a major event at the end of Frontlines... (Don't want to spoil too much)

The Purpose of the paradox Machines will be uncovered by the USS Hercules, and Walter Peirce during the Federation portion of this event. And Characters on the USS Hercules will experience some odd "deja-vu"-like sensations, as if they know Peirce, somehow - but at the same time, they don't know him...

Once the Paradox Machine gets activated, the Focus of the Tale will shift to the higher Plane... where Q and the Watcher are fighting side by side against the Hadin... and losing, miserably...

The Ascended Beings (The Q and the Suulurians) will make contact with the Valkyr and the Alliance, informing them of the battle... and telling them to prepare for their own fight... All the while readying the last defense they have against the Hadin...

Finally, the Alliance's Hercules, Q will have escaped - and will take charge of the Hercules. A plan will be formulated to gather the forces they have left - and move to a place in Space/time known as Point 0. The Story will continue to unfold aboard the Alliance Hercules - as the first and last battle for creation commences...

Required Files

Hercules
The Higher Plane (Villa)
USS Hercules
(There may be another one, if I can find what I need for it :P)

Crew Roster for each part of the RP

Part A: USS Hercules, United Federation of Planets

The Pilgrim (Walter Peirce): Played by Klaw
CO (Reserved)
XO (Open)

CE (Open)
Ops (Open)

CoS (Open)

CMO (Open)

CSO (Open)

Part B: The Continuum

The Watcher: Played by Klaw - Skin: Imperial
Q (As in the one we all know and love): (Open)
Various Other Suulurians and Q (And maybe even a Hadin General, if anyone is interested :P): infinite open

Part C: Alliance Hercules
Command Division

CO Krex - Rank: Major (major) - (Klaw) - Model: Klingon (Character is NOT Klingon, Krex is a Minotaur!)
XO (Closed) - Rank: (TBD) - (Closed) - Model: TBD
SOPS Mark Bonchune - Rank Captain (capt) - (SFC3) - Model: Barnes
CFO Erib th'Zarath - Rank: Captain (capt) - (Lucas Picard) - Model: Liandra
COB Falcon Berckwood - Rank: Sergeant Major (sgtmaj) - (Redblaster100) - Model: Riker

Engineering Division

CE Jack Jones - Rank: Lieutenant Colonel (ltcol) - (Andzzy) - Model: Biessman
Ops Aaron Montgomery - Rank: Staff Sergeant (ssgt) - (Trevor) - Model: Generic2
ACE Ellek Riesman - Rank: Sergeant (sgt) - (Ekaj-To-Tha-Three) - Model: Barclay
Eng Chase Ferraro - Rank: Private (pvt) - (jsomani) - Model: TBD
Eng (Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD

Medical

CMO Asclepius - Rank: Brigadier General (gen1) - (Talus Roben) - Model: Imperial2
ACMO Arnaud Pierce - Rank: First Lieutenant (1lt) - (Arnaud Pierce) - Model: Csatlos
Dr. Jack Dawson - Rank: Second Lieutenant (2lt) - (James Kaney) - Model: Vorik
Dr. (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD
Nurse/Medic (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD

Science

CSO Matthew Benton - Rank: Second Lieutenant (2lt) - (Radioactivitii) - Model: Renner
ACSO Mike Jones - Rank: Staff Sergeant (ssgt) - (Malius) - Model: TBD (Riker is in use)
Sci (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD

Tactical

CTO Leandros Aegeus - Rank: Major (major) - (Mutatio Nomen) - Model:Durk
ACTO James Shepard - Rank: Sergeant (sgt) - (Kurtf2013) - Model: UNSC
Tac  (Infinite Open) - Rank: (Varying) - (Open) - Model: TBD

Valkyr Attache: Freya Vor - Rank: Brigadier General (gen1) - (Andromeda) - Model: Troi

A few final notes:

I firstly want to thank everyone who has helped make BI and Frontlines a success.

If you have any questions pertaining to anything related to this special - or even if you want to take part in helping me develop it on paper before we run it - you would be very welcomed - and I'm just a PM away...

Last thing, Id like to have a little meeting with any server Admins that will be in attendance, to help formulate a plan for special effects/ responsibilities for each admin etc. that way we know how to streamline our actions.

Don't forget to reply to this post below, to let me know you're planning on coming...that way I know who to expect, and how best to roll out the story...

Thank you all, and I'll see you on the 10th...