STO - Fleet Project Guidelines

Started by SFC3, September 27, 2014, 12:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

Hello all! I've noticed someone has recently filled project slots without permission and thus have thrown the fleet all off whack. Because of this I want to establish some guidelines for Fleet project selection (available to Fleet Officers and above):

1. Slot only "Support Colonization Efforts" on the Starbase.

2. If there's an empty project slot there's probably a good reason. For example, I left the Spire project slots open in anticipation for the Operations Facilities to finish so we can slot provisions. Someone decided to slot more projects and even Basic provisioning which I will talk about below.

3. Please do NOT slot Basic Provisioning EVER. That is just a good waste of dilithium and we should not worry about wasting dilithium until we max out a fleet holding.

4. Please inform me on Skype, Steam, or PM that you're going to slot projects (not upgrade projects, do that immediately) as to prevent something like this from happening again.

This post was made at the discovery of someone filling all the project slots with meaningless projects that we do not need. If this happens again I will look into it personally and it will result in your  demotion.