New Season, New Direction!

Started by Serris, November 23, 2015, 01:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serris

Hey, everyone!

I'm finally getting to a point where my RPG-X activity can be consistent, and now that I have the time to do so, I'm making some pretty big changes to the foundation of Lost Era. For starters, I am no longer the sole writer for this series. Telex Ferra will be joining me as co-writer for season three as we move the series into the latter half of 2310 and beyond. For those of you who are familiar with some of the more obscure areas of Star Trek lore, I have some big Romulan-related stories planned for when we transition into 2311.

What's our present course? Well, the first two episodes will be dealing with the immediate fallout of the Phoenix's intrusion into (and subsequent escape from) Tholian space. As you're aware, the Tholians are a very xenophobic species and don't take kindly to this sort of violation. There will be inquiries and debriefings surrounding the crew's stay in the parallel universe. If you aren't familiar with the series of events leading up to now, the episode review subforum has a synopsis of every episode to help you catch up!

See you out there!