An apology, and a look forward.

Started by Serris, October 29, 2015, 09:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serris

I'd like to apologize to the small community that's formed around this extremely unfortunate crew. My availability has been excessively poor as of late, placing this series' fate in jeopardy. Regretfully, I must inform you that this situation isn't going to improve in the short term.

Tomorrow, I'm having day surgery to remove a cyst that I've had for 14 months. This will put me out of commission for this Sunday, and I have a family commitment preventing me from running the season finale the following week. As such, Star Trek: The Lost Era will not be running for the next two weeks.

I created this series with a lot of enthusiasm, drive, and ambition, but real life has proven to be a significant setback. "Chain of Command" will be the final episode where I will single-handedly direct the events of the series. From season three onward, Telex Ferra will be joining me as co-writer. Hopefully, this will make my recurring non-presence less of a hindrance.

With RPG-X in a content drought, my inability to run one of our only remaining series has not only been hurting its chances of returning, but also the game's community as a whole. I'm sorry, crew. You deserve much better, and I'll attempt to rectify this going forward.

In the meantime, I suggest pitching a few story ideas of your own. Who knows? Maybe you'll get a series commissioned!