Welcome Back!

Started by Grizz, November 07, 2015, 05:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Thank you for voting to recommission Star Trek: Asteroid Field. As promised, this will be a direct continuation of the series. I have made a number of changes to the original plan for Season Six and of course planned for the three-part miniseries under the Asteroid Field: Resurrection banner. The already-roleplayed episode 'Deimos' has also been re-branded as a prologue, and not the first episode of the season.

I'll be reworking a few things to integrate AFR in to the full series continuation - as well as hopefully preparing some introductory / recap material for any newcomers that voted to partake. So do please stick around and keep an eye on this board as we head towards the new-look Sixth Season and, indeed - and I can scarcely believe it - the eight anniversary of the Accobar System's conception.

Can I please ask that all members already on the Crew Roster who will be coming back for more please confirm once again so that I can open up any positions if necessary - though I hope not to have to do too much of that!

http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,4665.0.html

I'll leave you with the existing promo material (which is, urhm, somewhat still accurate I suppose) and head back to the drawing board!