>

<

A vSlider Image

>

<

A vSlider Image

>

Latest Announcements

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Factory Reset Problem, RPG-X [CLOSED]  (Read 571 times)

Metatricity

• Chief (R)
    • View Profile
Factory Reset Problem, RPG-X [CLOSED]
« on: April 11, 2016, 05:43:12 pm »

After resetting RPG-X using the "Default Settings" option, I found out that some of the buttons menu's were corrupted.

Problem
When factory resetting RPG-X, button data was corrupted. This includes most drop-down menu's containing: "CONTINUE, or VERTEX, or even LEAVE_HOLOMATCH or STAR TREK: ELITE FORCE RPG-X.
Also, on clicking certain menus, it will sometimes say things like "Recommended Players" in a yes/no menu with red text.

Attempts to fix
I restarted it and it successfully fixed the problem. Please read the conclusion before skipping this whole thing.

Screenshots
Press the link to be sent to Google Drive, and a folder of photos. You'll see menu data, with random text in it, and I even found a way to set almost all data to "CONTINUE". (didn't take a screenshot)

LINK

Conclusion
The glitch seems very powerful, and it doesn’t like my data. It also doesn’t like my screen resolution, nor my mouse, so I had to go all keyboard on this. A restart will fix this first glitch but I would still like to know what caused this and if it would happen again. Even with the restart, my game resolution isn't correct although I set it correctly. (1920*1080). My mouse is also still very glitchy. I had to go keyboard-only when doing further testing. The restart did not fix this. I am currently unable to play on TLO servers adequately.

Otherwise, that'll be all. The console also didn't seem to respond right, and it was all glitchy and off my screen when I tried to output it. I couldn't see what I was typing - I don't think I was even typing. Sorry for no logs. If it happens again, I'll try my best to get a log.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:54:22 pm by Metatricity »
Pages: [1]