Daedalus Attendance and Episode Cancellation Policy

Started by Klaw, August 09, 2016, 11:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Effective As of August 9th, 2016

Modified June 24, 2017

Daedalus is coming under a new attendance policy, below are the details pertaining to that.

Each week, every person on the roster will be expected to reply to the episode information thread for the upcoming story. This reply should include some confirmation of your attendance, or a notification of an upcoming absence.

Three (3) no notice and no shows in a row will result in removal from the roster.

Notice must be given within 24 hours of the episode (before or after) to be excused from the episode. (Barring extreme circumstances, naturally)

Saturday between 1:30 pm and 3:00pm EST, an official decision will be made regarding the fate of the episode. (I typically put information threads up no later than the Monday AFTER the previous episode - you have all of this time to give your notice.)

If more than 50% of the roster is unable to participate in an episode (And/or has not give any notice in the thread), that episode will be postponed/cancelled (This section is subject to change if participation grows)

Additionally, as of June 24th, 2017 - Failure to Confirm your attendance for three consecutive episodes (or more than 50% of the season) will result in the loss of any and all senior officer positions held on the rosters. (If Applicable).

I am entering into this agreement with you, and as long as we can maintain some form of open communication, I see no reason why it would be impossible to give a minimum of 24 hours notice BEFORE an episode airs.

Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns about this!

Edit 6/24/17: It's not hard - you have 6 days between episodes to at least open a dialog with me and be like "I don't know what's going on this weekend, I'll let you know Friday" - and then on Friday, offer a yes or no as to whether or not you'll be there. I also prefer the confirmations to be in the episode thread, so I only have to look in one place to see who contacted me, Thank you - to those who follow through faithfully and semi-faithfully.

And thank you for your understanding!