The Great TLO Logo Debate

Started by Paenitet, October 18, 2016, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

Dear The Last Outpost,

It is my pleasure, as Head of Media & Marketing, to announce some exciting news; the Cabinet of TLO has met and decided that it's about time to investigate what the feeling among the membership is about getting a new logo.

Consequently, I invite you all to take part in....

Here's how it'll work:

1. A competition will be held for any users to submit their own designs for a new TLO logo.

2. Once the competition closes and all submissions are in, a poll will be put up in which members will vote out of the newly submitted logos to find out which one they think is best.

3. Once this is done a second poll will go up putting the elected favorite new logo up against the familiar TLO logo currently in use to see if the membership wants to change the logo or keep to the old one.

Subsequently, the competition is open from now, 18th October, until 6th November at 12:00 PM (GMT). It is my hope that this amount of time will provide sufficient time in which the members are able to design what may be the future of branding of The Last Outpost.

If you want to submit a logo design, then feel free to post it here as a reply to this topic.

I hope you all take part and wish you all good luck.