January Promotions and Awards

Started by criminula, February 01, 2017, 03:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

Welcome to February everyone! It's my pleasure to announce the first round of promotions for this year, as well as awards to recognise members for their actions over the past month!

Promotions:
CoS Tuvok has been promoted to the rank of Chief
Sheia K'Ress has been promoted to the rank of Junior Officer
SmartScout has been promoted to the rank of Junior Officer
Jack Telford has been promoted to the rank of Junior Officer
Shoot has been promoted to the rank of Officer

Awards:

Scott Archer: Character Award for the Role of Jeremy Scott, Outstanding SRP Award for Role in Daedalus.
"Scott has become a critical part of Daedalus' Success especially as a map and story tester, and Jeremy Scott has proved to be an outstanding addition to the stories he's been involved in."

StringTheorist: Character Award for the role of Ashton Easley. Outstanding SRP Award for role in Daedalus
"While I may give String a hard time, He has risen to help make Daedalus an exciting SRP. Between writing plots, graphic design projects and being a test bed for my story ideas."

CoS Tuvok: Improvement Award
"I remember his first day on Daedalus and all I can say is wow, how he has grown."

Klaw: Creativity Commendation
"I'd like to award Klaw a commendation for his continued mapping for his SRP, Star Trek: Daedalus, with the damaged incarnation having made an appearance this month, along with more screenshots in a recent progress report. He's one of a very small group of mappers in our community, and I believe he deserves recognition for his work."

Jenson: Community Service Award
"This month, Jenson stepped down from his Cabinet post in Internal Affairs. He has always been a pillar of this community, and this role was only the latest example of it. In his time in this role, he has continued in his contributions to The Last Outpost, and though I'm sure he has several under his belt already, I would like to bestow a Community Service Award upon Jenson for his work, as well as my personal thanks for making the transitional period for Internal Affairs as smooth as possible."

Congratulations to everyone issued with a promotion, or in receipt of an award. I'm sure I can speak for the entire community when I extend to you our gratitude for your contributions.

As ever, if any member wishes to nominate another for an award (see list of possible awards here), please send me a PM, with a little accompanying text covering why you nominated them. Any member is welcome to do this at any time, and they can be added to the month's list.

Whether you've received new pips on your collar or not this month, you may feel like a change in colour. Tired of your uniform colour? Make a request to change it here.

Until next month,
Criminula
Head of Internal Affairs, The Last Outpost