Episode 1x07 - "Mine Enemy, Part II"

Started by Serris, April 23, 2017, 05:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you rate "Mine Enemy, Part II" on a scale from 1-5? Please leave your feedback below!

1 - Fundamentally unable to engage me as a player. In dire need of improvement.
0 (0%)
2 - Redeeming moments, but ultimately not very well-executed.
0 (0%)
3 - Middle of the road. Not bad, but not good either.
1 (33.3%)
4 - Flawed, but ultimately an enjoyable experience.
1 (33.3%)
5 - Very few bad things to say, if any. A truly remarkable story!
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 30, 2017, 05:07:13 PM

Serris

Sunday, April 23rd, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM BST

After three hours of teams scouring the ship and scanning bulkheads, the Krowtonan Guard determined that the Amarante and her away team didn't represent a hostile invasion force and released them from custody. Another ship arrived with an official delegation, which necessitated the first official use of the Amarante's diplomatic team under Ambassador Torek.

While it wouldn't be possible to share the quantum slipstream drive technology they requested, Torek suggested that they may be able to help them optimize their existing warp technology. Intrigued, the Krowtonans requested an engineering team to analyze their systems and make a determination. In the meantime, the Amarante could resupply the ship it had damaged with warp plasma in exchange for a small quantity of duranium ore.

The Captain and the Ambassador were surprised by the relatively reasonable disposition of the Krowtonans. Would it be possible for this misunderstanding to reach a peaceful resolution? It would certainly be a welcome change from the last two months. The Amarante has already lost three crew members, and after the incident with the electromagnetic lifeforms, Commander Zandeur is near-death in Sickbay. It may be necessary to replace him soon.

Meanwhile, the crew began to plan festivities to raise morale, which has been in a slump lately. Let's hope they get the negotiations go well and give them something to celebrate! Perhaps they could go go-karting at a luau on an imaginary pier in Hawaii with no guard rails?