ISS Defiant Roster

Started by Klaw, April 23, 2017, 12:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

The more I think about it, the more I realize how big a part Defiant is going to play in this season (Did I just spoil something?)

Anyway.

A quick backstory:

On December 18th, 2154 - a 30 year UESPA/Starfleet Veteran officially retired from service.

What happened next,  became the greatest adventure in his career.

The Elusive, and extremely covert organization called Section 31 enlisted the aid of a number of former advisers and operatives - on a mission to uncover some answers about some strange activity in Tholian Space. Rick Peters was placed in command.

Turns out, the mission was designed to fail. Section 31 used this as a method to return Dr. Sylis to "The Director", and take a number of "loose threads" out of the picture at the same time.

Peters had other plans...

Since December of 2155, Rick Peters and a few survivors from the failed mission, have taken up arms aboard a ship out of time and out of space.

The ISS Defiant comes from nearly 100 years in the future, from an alternate universe where barbarism, and war are a daily occurrence on Earth.

This ship is a valuable commodity to many unscrupulous people throughout the galaxy - but for the time being, it is the home of a displaced crew, and some liberated Slaves.

ISS Defiant NCC-1764

Command
CO - Rick Peters (Klaw) - Model: Kray
XO - John Stone (Tanglepaw12) - Model: sisko 
CFO - Kardel (Stringtheorist) - Model:imperial3

Security
CoS - (Open) - Model: 
ACoS - (Open) - Model:
Sec - (Varying Ranks) - Model:

Engineering
CE - Ryan Harper (Ramsey) - Model: TBD
ACE - (Open) - Model: