Hello Everyone

Started by Arron Dominion, May 14, 2017, 01:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arron Dominion

Hello everyone!

I am Arron Dominion, and I have been a part of older EF Roleplay (back before RPG-X was a thing if that is telling).  Star Trek is something I keep coming back to, and wish to do more Star Trek based roleplaying when free time permits.

I made a few maps back when I was modding Elite Force, and the best RPG map I released (even if it was not finished entirely) is probably http://www.nexusmods.com/startrekvoyagereliteforce/mods/6/? |  I have always been more comfortable with scripting as opposed to level design.  I still do some game modding, but that is primarily for Skyrim. 

I am a 26 year old programmer, currently at a place that does propane accounting software (queue the propane and propane accessories jokes).  My degree is in Software Engineering from a place called Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.  My job is primarily based in C#/SQL, but I have past experience with C/C++/Java/Python/JavaScript/HTML5/Ruby/Scheme/BlitzMax.  Recently got a HTC Vive, and my programming background is part of how I happened on The Last Outpost.

Looking forward to future roleplaying, catching up with veteran EF RPers that are still out there, and being a part of the community.