03x11 Displaced Part 3: Revelations

Started by Klaw, July 15, 2017, 07:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Date: December 3rd 2156
Airdate: Saturday, July 22nd at 15:00 EDT (20:00 BST)

It's been a long, hard month:

On the front, the Romulans have launched their first major offensive since the Battle of Andoria, so far it appears Coalition forces have managed to hold them, but The future of Vulcan rests in the balance, as the Romulans appear to have their sights set there.

Behind the line, Task Force Sierra has been on the march. Splitting into small war bands, Captain Peters and Lieutenant Commander Johnson have led the charge - in spite of the loss of Valkyrie, Omaha, New Horizon, and Pioneer - and the Shuttlepod carrying Commodore Nolan, and Captain Scott (And Chef :P).

With a small handful of victories under their belt, Task Force Sierra has been busy - morale is on the rise and the time has come to move further forward.

After her stunt which lead to the Romulan attack that cost them 5 ships, Sara Tancredi was placed on 'probationary duty', stripping her of any command duties, and limiting her focus to only the functions of a Chief Tactical and Security Officer. With Jason Ramsey watching her every move like a hawk, Tancredi is looking for a chance to make amends - or for her real punishment to hurry up.

Having placed Nova under the command of Defiant's XO, John Stone, Johnson and Peters remain on Defiant to observe the battle groups, and plan for the future... but it would appear the future has other plans for them.

before I go any further - it is absolutely imperative that everyone on the roster confirm their attendance or absence asap. This story, like last story, requires people - it's an ensemble tale. So - help me out, and let me know as soon as you can :).

This is our first Multi-crew story! - so the following are the crew members who will be present during the story: (Yellow = Nova, Red = Defiant, Green = MACO)

Character's I'm currently Planning for:

Klaw - Christopher Johnson, Rick Peters, Veronica James. - Attending
Tanglepaw12 - John Stone - Attending
Stringtheorist - Ashton Easley, Alvoria Todas - Attending
Shoot - Sara Tancredi - Attending
Ramsey - Ryan Harper - Attending
CoS Tuvok - Samuel Jackson - Attending - Absent

Still unknown

John Adams - James Richmond, John Adams - Unconfirmed - Absent
Scott Archer - Unable to Attend