Fall Fest: October 22nd - 31st 2017

Started by Klaw, October 16, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

My friends,

it is no exaggeration, or understatement when I say that things here in TLO have slowed way WAY WAY down. The reason for that, appears to be largely that all of us got hit with life, out of the blue, at roughly the same time.

IN short, for my part of this lull, You have my sincerest apologies.

I will say this though, I have been working, for some time, in the background on a project, who's scope has been reduced significantly, but I hope will plant a seed for a similar and fuller Winter Fest this year.

I am speaking, of TLO's (I believe) first annual "Fall Fest"! A time where we as a group get together and play the games we love and support (and even a few that we don't).

This Schedule appears a little Spartan (And is still in a state of flux - hoping I can get an MC for mid-week stuff when I'm not available), but this may give you all some idea of what's to come here in TLO next week:

Sunday October 22nd (All times are in EDT)
11am: Kickoff (brief little welcome message and opportunity to try to reengage the community)
12pm: RPG-X Ghost Story (Part 1)
2:30pm: Space Engineers: The Construction of the Last Outpost (Community Building of Outpost on Server) - Looking to reschedule due to personal emergency
5pm: RPG-X Happy Hour (Free Play)

Monday October 23rd
5pm: Fleet Ops

Tuesday, October 24th
5pm: Minecraft Happy Hour (Free Play)

Wednesday, October 25th
2pm: TableTop Happy Hour (Hosted by Dendo)
5pm: Fleet Ops

Friday, October 27th
5pm: RPG-X Ghost Story (Part 2 (light version, to serve as little more than a refresher, and a bridge between the story elements – nobody will miss much of anything)

Saturday, October 28th
1pm: STO Colony Supply Runs
3pm: STO Build Review and Free Play

Sunday, October 29th
12pm: RPG-X Ghost Story (Finale)
3pm: Minecraft "Klaw Dig"

Monday, October 30th
5pm: Space Engineers: Into the Black

Tuesday, October 31st
5pm: (May be cancelled) "Use Your Words" Discord Party.

Some Details on the events:

Kickoff:Brief little welcome message and opportunity to try to reengage the community (Discord)

RPG-X Ghost Story: "Eternal Light": Ever wonder where we came from? Or what happens when we die? - Join me in exploring these questions in a thrilling episode of Science run amuck, and humanity put to the test.

Space Engineers: The Construction of the Last Outpost - Why not work together, and build a nice base from where we can all consider a central, home base

Minecraft "Klaw Dig" - "I am a dwarf, and I'm digging a hole..." - Join me as we dig our way into the deep, and explore what lies beneath our feet - killing monsters as we go!

Basically, let's get together, and let's just have some fun as community :)

If you have any questions, please let me know

Start the Hype Train! - Fall Fest 2017!