November Promotions and Awards

Started by criminula, December 09, 2017, 09:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

Promotions:
Vortrex has been promoted to the rank of Provisional Officer
JSpaced10 has been promoted to the rank of Junior Officer

Awards:

Criminula: Special Service Cross for services beyond duties as Head of Internal Affairs
"Crim has been exceptionally active in his duties as IA head, and has gone above and beyond by re-organizing several important IA threads (ie, the master award list) thread to make it more accessible. He's also been very much on top of elections, and has also come up with interesting graphics for IA."

Grizz: Creativity Commendation for her work on new Internal Affairs and Departmental Graphics
"Grizz has taken a loose collection of suggestions and created a coherent an professional set of graphics for use by Internal Affairs, and has begun expanding this scheme to other departments of TLO. I look forward to seeing what comes from this in the future."

Tanglepaw12: TLO Spirit Award for enthusiasm and commitment to TLO
"Every time I see Tanglepaw on the servers or around the forums or Discord, I throughly enjoy getting to talk to him. He is an engaging participant in RPG-X activities and has recently been looking for different ways to get more involved around the community. He is a very cheerful and enthusiastic members who is committed to TLO and embodies some of the best qualities of our community."

Congratulations to everyone issued with a promotion, or in receipt of an award. I'm sure I can speak for the entire community when I extend to you our gratitude for your contributions.

As ever, if any member wishes to nominate another for an award (see list of possible awards here), please send me a PM, with a little accompanying text covering why you nominated them. Any member is welcome to do this at any time (contrary to popular opinion, we don't have eyes everywhere all the time - if people don't tell us about others' contributions, we might miss them), and they can be added to the month's list.

Whether you've received new pips on your collar or not this month, you may feel like a change in colour. Tired of your uniform colour? Make a request to change it here.