[RESOLVED] New com_queueevent overflow error

Started by Scott Archer, December 17, 2017, 03:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Archer

Quote from: Jack TelfordI was having an issue where I woul dbe flooded with the error com_queueevent overflow and my mouse would just move down randomly. When I went back to using my desktop, I updated to the fall creators update ( Thx Microsoft) and ever since the same issue has reappeared.

The Windows 10 Fall Creators update seems to have caused this problem for a few people (Callum J has had a similar issue this evening and I believe Klaw did on Saturday.)

Update: the previous mentioned fix is ineffective (and has been removed), right now the only solution is a roll back to pre-the fall creators update of Windows 10 (or use a previous version of Windows.)
In the meantime:
If you have Windows 10, please open the Feedback app, search for the topic "SDL library has broken with the new creators update" and upvote it to get Microsoft's attention. Leaving a comment would also be appreciated.

Please be assured every effort to fix the issue on our side, and every effort to contact Microsoft to fix the issue their side, is being made.