The Future of the series

Started by Klaw, December 26, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

So, I have reached out privately to the folks who have signed up for Daedalus, and I have heard from a couple of you, and have heard nothing from three of you wonderful folks.

I knew that this would need to be escalated a bit after Christmas, so here it is:

What I want to do with the series, and what I can do both hinge on your participation.

A quick side shout out, to Shoot and Stringtheorist who have been around since the start, and who I can count on with extreme diligence to either be present or to let me know quickly that they won't.

Basically, since my return, Daedalus has only successfully managed to air one episode. I take responsibility for subsequent issues that have followed, as I am battling my health, my family, and my life and they're not taking prisoners.

Basically, I need to know now whether I should keep fighting for this, or give it up. That all depends on you.

I have a lot of story to still tell. This Season is intended to end the Earth-Romulan war, next Season is the Dawn of the Federation, and if I had the interest, Season 5 would look a bit more at the mysterious explorer who has made a few appearances during our run. But a story teller is only as effective as his audience is receptive. So, To my friends on the roster, and even those looking in from outside, what do you think we should do?