Daedalus

Started by Klaw, January 29, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Well, the time has come to show off what has been building in the shadows for a few weeks.

I stated when I closed the Daedalus SRP here, that it would come to life again, elsewhere.

I'd like to present the loose-knit community of RPG-X players who have helped bring this thing back to life.

https://www.st-daedalus.com/

Daedalus is designed to simply be simple. We're a very loose-knit group with a focus on RPG-X. However, We all posess a passion for Star Trek, and games - so I guess we can dabble a bit in some other things as time goes by.

At the moment though, this little corner of the internetz is designed to be the standalone home of Star Trek: Daedalus; a Serial Roleplay written by me, set during the Earth-Romulan war and (probably) spanning into the dawn of the Federation.

This is a completely fresh start. Very little of the story that happened during our run at TLO will be used (if anything at all.). I've designed new villains, a different backstory for the series (which we will be exploring a bit of during our miniseries Prelude to Daedalus), and I'm even building a new map.

Daedalus (the community) at it's heart, is designed to be a fun, uplifting and active RPG-X locale. I hope that we can have a nice, strong friendship with TLO, and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for both communities.

Hope to see you out there.

Klaw

PS - I have no web design experience. An offer was made by a friend to do it for me, but I wanted to give it a shot to try to learn how to do this. So, if you uncover problems with the site, or have general feedback on how we can be better; Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Please also note that we're still a work in progress, there's still a lot that I'd like to see on the site, so I'm still playing with it in the background. just, be advised of that :P