Hey y'all WARNING DATA DUMP FOLLOWS

Started by SARGE, May 10, 2018, 10:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SARGE

Hey there.I am a huge Trekkie. I am currently Chief Engineer for the USS Blackstone, our local STARFLEET International chapter. I am not a big forums kind of guy. I am an older (over 50) gamer. I've been playing Tabletop Role Playing Games since I was a teenager. I started playing and GM-ing with Gamma World 1st ed. and the 1st ed boxed set of D&D (the one before the 'red' box) around 198?. I played the FASA Star Trek RPG first edition when it was new. (I am a huge Trekkie, having literally 'grown up' watching Trek since TOS originally aired). When it comes to gaming I have played A LOT of different systems. I prefer ROLE-play to ROLL-play. I enjoy interesting story lines, character development and inter-character interaction. I like 'Theatre of the Mind' for Role-play, but I prefer a map and figures for combat. I am currently learning the Star Trek Adventures 2d20 system from Modiphius. I am looking to play with mature people (of any age) who are interested in cool stories and relaxed social interaction. I prefer to interact with sober (un-intoxicated and not high) individuals who can communicate without the constant use of vulgar language and adolescent potty humor. I have no use for personal out of game drama or conflict, and I am not a fan of PvP. It's a game, and it's supposed to be fun. My primary (only functionally fluent) language is "American English". My time zone is U.S. Central Time. (I work evenings and am unavailable most days after 2:15 pm central time without prior scheduling.) I have accounts for Discord and Roll20. If I can ever get the download to finish I can't wait to try out RPG-X.