Happy 8th Anniversary TLO!

Started by Andzzy, July 10, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

Hello everyone! I am very pleased to announce that today is the 8th Anniversary of the founding of The Last Outpost. Eight years ago the community was founded to carry on the legacy of RPG-X, the Star Trek roleplaying modification. The founders of the group believed that everyone should be allowed to participate and feel comfortable within the community. What began as a coalition to build a better and inclusive community continues today as The Last Outpost. Although we've been through several changes over those years and faced varying degrees of challenge, I truly believe we still have a fantastic community and it's certainly one that I'm proud to be a part of.

To celebrate our 8th year, I'd like to do some things with everyone. Join me any time during the following schedule for events planned by the President:

Wednesday July 11th - Space Engineers Buildathon!

Join me as I venture into the center of the galaxy and begin construction on The Last Outpost ... our one and only base of operations in the region! This will be most of the day, but I'll be most active in the AM and early PM Eastern Time.

Thursday July 12th - RPG-X and Holomatch

Join me at 1 PM ET (6 PM GMT) for an impromptu story-driven RP that takes place at Starfleet Command just one year after the explosion of the Hobus star which destroyed both Romulus and Remus and threw the Romulan Star Empire into chaos. At 3 PM ET (8 PM GMT) join me for an hour of revelry in Holomatch where we shall steal all of the flags, assimilate all of the people, and perhaps do less compression rifle sniping.

Friday July 13th - STO marathon

Join me most of the day as I show off my abysmal character and ship in an attempt to run through some dailies and episodic missions. After this, I'll be contributing to some fleet projects and then there shall be a dance party at the Starbase! If you've ever wanted to try STO but don't want to run it alone, this is also the perfect opportunity to get some help! Minimum level requirement not necessary if you're in it to run through some of your content with higher-level characters, otherwise level requirement will depend on missions played.

Thank you to everyone who has made the last eight years so special. I know that we have some extremely imaginative and creative individuals here at The Last Outpost, and I appreciate each and every one of you. I hope to see you at the events and if you have any other suggestions, please let me know and we'll see about setting them up!

- Andzzy