[002] Technical Report | 22nd July 2018 | TLO Mail Server; Direct To Sapm

Started by Callum603, July 24, 2018, 11:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callum603

Technical Report - 22nd July 2018

TLO Mail Server was having all mail sent from it landing in recipients spam/junk folders by default.

All mail sent to certain providers from our server was being sent straight to the spam or junk folder.  This was due to a couple of issues that have since been finally (I've been looking into this for a while) found and resolved.

E-Mails sent from us to anyone (excluding Hotmail/Outlook*) should now go direct to inbox.  This is not a 100% guarantee, but I am fairly confident that it will now land in your inbox.

Any issues receiving mail from us, please do let me know by emailing me on technical[at]last-outpost.net (using the @ symbol instead of the word there), if able, please include the email headers (if not sure how to do that I can talk you through it).

*Hotmail/Outlook require extra steps on top of the extra steps we have already taken.  Once I have located the correct department/contact form to contact Microsoft I will discuss with them about getting on their safe senders list, until that has been done, mail to all Hotmail, Outlook, other MS accounts is almost likely to go to the junk folder.

Head of Technical Reporting: Callum603