Star Trek: Echoes (SRP Pilot by Callum603)

Started by Shoot, August 25, 2018, 09:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoot

The name of your series: Star Trek: Echoes

A summary of the story arc: Echoes will start off aboard an old retired Sovereign class starship, the USS Yager, retired due to her deteriorating systems and age.  Vice-Admiral Jackson is commanding the stolen vessel.  The Yager is crewed by some of the Federations most wanted criminals for crimes against the state.  The crew of the Poseidon are being held, waiting trial.  Something within Starfleet has changed, the directives slowly became less about peaceful exploration and more about death and destruction with a bit of world domination thrown in for good measure, Vice-Admiral Jackson was called a criminal and thrown into the brig when he began asking questions, the story follows what happened after his escape.

A rough estimate of average episode length: 45-90 Minutes

SRP timeslot: Sunday's 8:30PM BST

Any special server settings you think you might need: Probably, but as head of technical my access will more than suffice to allow me to configure this myself.

Any special subforum layout considerations for your SRP: Again same as above, if commissioned I can deal with this myself.

Any maps, music packs, and other files you will be using for the SRP: Yager-E_Final, enterprise-e-v2.

I will be trying to fit this in the Temporal Leap timeslot while TL is on season breaks, I'm hoping to get a good couple of months per season, but it'll all depend on TL's breaks and if it even gets commissioned of course.