Seasons Greetings TLO!

Started by Andzzy, December 18, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

Another year has passed us by, and 2018 was certainly an interesting year here at The Last Outpost. We saw nostalgia kick into high gear with the re-introduction of Holomatch into our regular repertoire, along with games on both our Space Engineers and Minecraft servers. I know that I personally very much enjoyed learning just how bad I am at Holomatch as well as learning to appreciate playing on a map that isn't CTF_Bajor. On top of all of this, we continue to support RPG-X as our main roleplaying platform. RPG-X will hold a place in my heart for as long as it exists and I look forward to seeing what 2019 brings for us.

To the members as well as those on the Cabinet: thank you. Without you, there would be no The Last Outpost. In the beginning, TLO was a place where friends could gather to play games, hang out, and just generally have a good time. TLO is still those things, and it's a spirit I hope we can carry on for many years to come. As always, I welcome feedback from you, the members, and hope to see everyone once again in the New Year as we go through 2019. Let's play some games and make 2019 a fantastic year in The Last Outpost!

Happy Holidays from me to you, TLO. I hope you all have a fantastic holiday season filled with joy and I look forward to gaming with you all in January and all throughout 2019!