TLO 2020 Theme Update

Started by Callum603, September 07, 2020, 04:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callum603

Hi Everyone,

With the release of the new theme looming (21st of this month so long as the OS upgrades go to plan) I would like to open up the theme for viewing to everyone.

There's still some changes to be made before the release, home page images as an example, but I'd like to ask anyone who's willing to help to take a look and leave some feedback for me.

As the release is quite close, I'm only going to leave this thread open until Friday (11th) to give me just over a week to get everything squared away.

I would ask that no one try to login/register on the alpha build forums, two reasons, firstly I haven't setup an SSL certificate for the temporary website so it's not running over HTTPS and the database it's connected to is a non-live testing copy of the TLO database.

You can view the site here - http://alphabuild.last-outpost.net. (Not optimised for mobile viewing, please use a browser on a desktop/laptop for the time being.  Mobile optimisations will not be included until very later in the development cycle but will be available for general release)

Any bugs or tweaks you'd like to see please leave them below, come the 11th I will only work on already submitted tweaks and anything else will have to be looked at after initial release, bugs I will of course try to squash before release so keep those reports coming if you spot any.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out.