Phoenix: A 'Tyrella' Story - Episode Impressions

Started by Grizz, August 01, 2019, 07:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizz

Hello folks,

Firstly, thank you to Callum for setting up this child board.

Secondary, I would like to thank everyone who attended the pilot episode of Star Trek: Tyrella and as usual would like to ask for your early impressions. We were going in to this with two plans of how it would go. One was essentially an Asteroid Field special, which would lead in to the story of Harper's crew at the end and the second was what we got, jumping straight in to it. The former was really depending on who was going to sign up and express interest in attending but was ultimately too much of a risk. I didn't want a whole bunch of newcomers having to slog it through already treaded waters. So we jumped straight on to the Falcon and I am already very happy with the very different dynamic between your characters. Stick with it, because I'm very intersted to see them adapt to unfamiliar surroundings once they pull on those Starfleet uniforms.

I hope it was something a little bit different and I hope you're interested in sticking around for the next few weeks. Whether you are or are not - let me know!

Thanks again,

Grizz