Design A Theme Competition

Started by Callum603, August 17, 2019, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callum603

Calling all designers, technical needs you!

It has been brought to my attention, numerous times, that the current theme is rather disliked, especially by Serris  :P

I have been planning to run this competition for a few months now, but have only just really had enough time to dedicated to building a new theme.

The winner of this competition will work closely with myself to hammer out a new design, you will get exclusive (along with Cabinet an POTLO) access to a development build of this site and an upcoming forum upgrade, you will also get your name immortalised in the footer of the website
QuoteDesigned By <your name here> And Built By Callum Jackson

In order to enter this competition you need to submit to this thread an image of the TLO home page (https://last-outpost.net/home) redesigned by yourself (you can of course edit the layout etc).  Along with this image you should include any extra details or images that you think would help describe your theme better.

You do not need to know CSS etc, I will build whatever theme wins this competition.

You have 2 weeks to come up with your design and submit it to this thread, after those two weeks are up all themes will go to a member vote lasting 1 week.

Competition Schedule
Accepting Entries - 18/08/2019 - 06/09/2019
Membership Voting - 06/09/2019 - 13/09/2019

Competition Entries
RadioActivitii

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.